[Inpycon] Volunteer Required for managing website content

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:21:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for bringing it to our notice, Abishek.
>
> Anyone interested to help us with this issue?
> https://github.com/ipss/pyconindia2012/issues/16

       On IE9, it works fine. I guess the issue is with IE 7. It does
look garbled and without the top blue bar as Abishek says.  Abishek,
Can you please give us your IE version ? Meanwhile, I will try to find
some one with IE 8 in my office :) Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/