[Inpycon] t-shirt price

Pradeep Banavara pradeepbs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:45:00 CEST 2012

The hasgeek Ts are always consistently of good quality. Good quality -
doesn't shrink, color doesn't fade after first wash, stitches don't come
off after 2 months. Pluggd.in T shirts at the last unpluggd conference were
also of good and of the same quality. If someone knows contacts at
pluggd.inmay be you can talk to them.

-pradeep