[Inpycon] CFP

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:46:52 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
> <abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Now that registration is out of the way, let us focus on CFP.
> > I think we should make the call this week itself, can't afford
> > to loose days at this stage.
> >
> > How much time would it take to put together a CFP module
> > on the site ? And Ramky, can you lead this effort ? I can support
> > you in getting the reviews done etc.
> >
> > Would also be nice to have the automated twitter widget
> > support which keeps announcing talks, updates by the time
> > the CFP is live.
> >
> > I hope we have enough volunteers on the web-site code. If not,
> > folks, this is the time to help out and make an impact!
>
> Yes, the next focus is CFP. We should get it out by end of this week.
>
> The website is mostly ready[1]. We need some customizations to the
> talk submission form[2] before announcing.
>
> [1]: http://in.pycon.org/2012/funnel

The hasgeek funnel redirects to the hasgeek site for login.
Our CFP systems so far supported anonymous submissions.

It might be too much work to change the current system so
requiring login is fine - since it seems to support OpenID as well.

Jace - Please comment on the issue page below.

https://github.com/ipss/pyconindia2012/issues/15

> [2]: https://github.com/ipss/pyconindia2012/issues/15
>
> Anand

--Anand