[Inpycon] PyCon India 2012 poster

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:17:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 12:16 +0530, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah wrote:
>
> as it is we are having huge difficulties managing our accounts. Lets not
> complicate things - after all it is 600 rupees. Peanuts.

        Kenneth, for a lot of students, it is not peanuts. What if
they did an early bird registration, and they are forces to attend
some mandatory session in their college on the day of
conference(Saturday)? May be we should allow cancellations on a case
by case basis. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/