[Inpycon] Ticket cancellation/refund policies.

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:46:59 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> What are the plans for ticket cancellations and how much do we refund?
>
> I'm inclined to make atleast the early bird tickets non-refundable since
> we have just a fixed number and people booking them only to cancel later
> will simply waste them.
>
> What's the plan?

What I feel is correct is to allow for cancellations since we'd like
to give opportunity for people to attend instead of having vacant
spaces.
Cancellations should only be allowed upto a given date. It would also
allow to know how many tickets have been cancelled and the same
tickets can be offered to people who want to register online at the
last minute, they can be sold at going rate at that time irrespective
of the time that original ticket was bought.

--
With Regards,
Mehul Ved