[Inpycon] [X-POST] PyCon India 2012 - Volunteers Required

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Mon Jun 11 15:24:53 CEST 2012

Hey guys,

I want to come down to Bangalore and help you guys out arranging the event.
Is that possible? If yes, how many days ahead do you think I need to be
there? I'm just curious and really interested. I've already met few of you
in last PyCon and really enjoyed my time. Want to do whatever I can to make
it better. Let me know. :)

Thanks,
Bibhas
http://bibhas.in/