[Inpycon] conference fee

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 09:32:31 CEST 2012

Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> Regarding the offline payments, is it okay to say that the ticket
> amount has to be paid within two weeks after registering? That will
> make our life simple as we know exactly how many people are registered
> and don't have to worry about collecting offline payments at the
> venue.

Yes. We should try to avoid collecting these things at the venue since
it'll lead to backed up queues and create a lot of rather tiring work.

Spot registrations are inevitable but we could discourage them by making
the price obscenely high and, if we have swag, by not providing it to them.

[...]

--
Cordially,
Noufal