[Inpycon] Pune/Bangalore confusion

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:00:55 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM, vikash agrawal <vikashagrawal1990 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> hi Everyone,
>
> I am planning to contribute to Pycon this year interms of website and
> other things I could do.
>
> Also, once we decide the #hashtag, if everyone agrees I will register a
> similar channel on IRC too

does not harm #pyconindia2012 on freenode ,  i am sitting there right now
it may come handy  .. but keeping the communications to mailing lists
is preferred.

Also, regarding the swags, like t-shirts and posters. I dont know how this
> is generally taken up here, but some time ago I met some guys from
> bluegape.com its a startup at TLabs.in. So I talked to them and I could
> arrange for some discount from there.

get the quotes for numbers and some samples for checking the quality , we
will need at the final call.

-Satya
fossevents.in