[Inpycon] PyCon 2012 Possible Dates

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 08:10:45 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Ramakrishna Reddy <ramkrsna at gmail.com>wrote:

> >  Why not look for other venues in Pune? Did you guys try
> > Bhaskaracharya Pratishthan (BP) ? They are at law college road and
> > they have conducted several opensource events in past. They have
> > decent infra too.  You can contact Mrs. Manjusha Joshi in BP to
> > discuss the venue.
>
> Bhaskarachaya Pratishthan, would not be able to handle the crowd
> (last year there were > 500 registered participants). Its okay for a mini
> event
> where there are about 100 - 150 people attending the event.

 Too late. Why weren't these venues considered till now ? Why are all
 these discussions starting at the end of June 1st week for an event
 that was originally planned for September ? Why weren't active discussions
 held on this forum on alternatives and probables ?

 I dont want to turn the discussion into analysis of "should-haves" and
 "if-sos" so let us try to get on with this and end the Pune venue
discussion
 right here and let this drag on for another month with no light at the end
 of it.

> regards
> --
> Ramakrishna Reddy                                           GPG Key
> ID:67E226F5
> Fingerprint =  BA51 9241 72B9 7DBD 1A9A  E717 ABB2 9BAD 67E2 26F5

--Anand