[Inpycon] PyCon 2012 Possible Dates

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 07:55:33 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> If Pune will not be able to hold PyCon this year, I'm ready to take
> the responsibility of co-ordinating the event in Bangalore.
>
> Comments and other suggestions are welcome.

Since the team at Pune has spoken about the inability to conduct at the
planned date/venue, this is a welcome alternative. Given the timelines
we may not be able to hold a full-fledged event, but we can plan a
limited edition in October in Bangalore upto 2 days.

Let us start a fresh thread on this. This has become too long
and old.

> Anand

--Anand