[Inpycon] PyCon 2012 Possible Dates

Navin Kabra navin at smriti.com
Tue Jun 5 06:41:35 CEST 2012

Unfortunately, there is a problem with the Symbiosis venue. Some
internal groups that have blocked the venue for the dates we're
interested in. For the last week I was following up Symbiosis, because
it appeared that the reservation was tentative and hence there was a
chance that we could request the internal groups to withdraw their
reservation in favor of Pycon.

However, after a week of being told "maybe tomorrow" (and with time
having run out), I'm forced to reach the conclusion that Symbiosis is
not available; and given the date constraints, I have to conclude that
Pune will not be able to hold a Pycon. (At least not in September) :-(