[Inpycon] PyCon 2012: Venue?

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:08:35 CET 2012

Saager Mhatre <saager.mhatre at gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> - We'll need dedicated sponsor space. There were complaints which we need
>>  to address this time.
>>

> Just curious, have we got the specific complaints listed out somewhere? You
> can just point me to a thread where these have been discussed, if any.

[...]

Dhananjay got a few emails which he personally forwarded me about these
problems. They contain some sensitive stuff and were not posted here
directly IIRC. I'll sanitise them and repost.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

"Triumph without Victory, The Unreported History of the Persian Gulf War", -Headline published in the U.S. News & World Report, 1992.