[Inpycon] PyCon 2012: Venue?

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:25:27 CET 2012

Navin Kabra <navin.kabra at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> Any strong feelings about the venue for PyCon 2012. Basically, should we
> repeat the same venue or try for another one?

- We'll need dedicated sponsor space. There were complaints which we need
  to address this time.

- We need bigger halls for the second and third tracks. We overstuffed
  this time and the heat was oppressive.

Apart from that, I think we're good. Is there some way we can work
around these two issues? If so, we can reuse the venue. They're not deal
breakers but close to being so.

[...]

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

Everyone writes on the walls except me. -Said to be graffiti seen in Pompeii