[Inpycon] PyCon 2012 Videos

me kracekumar me at kracekumar.com
Sun Dec 9 14:51:01 CET 2012

Currently we have given harddisk to Vishal volunteer, he is supposed to
upload the videos, unfortunately he wasn't able to do it till now. I am
waiting for his reply, If he can't do it, few people have contacted me
offline as well, will bring back the discussion and distribute the work.
Thanks for the offer.