[Inpycon] Startup Row

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Aug 13 09:47:10 CEST 2012

Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Vaidik Kapoor <kapoor.vaidik at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Fine then, lets drop the startup row idea for this year.
>>>
>>> Startups is one of the areas where Python shines and I'll be nice to
>>> showcase startups using Python. Lets see if we can plan it well next
>>> year.
>>>

>> I was really looking forward to Startup Row this year. :( It would
>> have been great to see which Indian startups are doing what amazing
>> work using Python.
>>

> Yes. I hope we revisit this decision. If you require someone to drive
> this, I am willing to volunteer....

[...]

I would have liked to have it too but better a good conference without a
startup row than a badly organised one with. It's a matter of saying no
when our resources are limited.

Anand C. has to take the call finally since he's leading the whole thing
this year.

If you (Ramdas or Vaidik) or anyone else has time to volunteer, I think
the conference as a whole would benefit from it being invested to get
other things done.

--
Cordially,
Noufal