[Inpycon] publicity in print magazines

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 16:16:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

It will be nice to have an advertisement of PyCon India in print
magazines like LinuxForYou, DeveloperIQ etc. It will make the
conference visible to lot of student student community.

I don't think we can pay for it, but recognize the magazines as media
partners and put their logo from PyCon India website. We did it last
year too.

Looks like it may be late to talk about this, but just wanted to try anyway.

Does any of you have any contacts in any of these magazine and to
start the conversation?

Ramdas, are you still associated with DeveloperIQ?

Anand