[Inpycon] Meeting Minutes

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Sun Aug 12 10:31:24 CEST 2012

Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> * Registraions
>
> We've about 270 registrations so far and we need to spend time on
> publicity to improve this.

[...]

This is a shot in the arm. Obviously, our publicity is insufficient.

Please spread the word about the event at your workplace, lists you're
on, on twitter, facebook, G+ accounts and at any other fora you can
think of.

The website is at http://in.pycon.org/2012/ and the registration link is
at http://pyconindia2012.doattend.com/

We have two keynote speakers, a nice line of talks (including two by a
core CPython developer). This promises to the best PyCon India ever and
it would be a pity to miss it. Please help spread the word and publicise
the event. We rely on word of mouth to do this and the more mouths there
are, the better.

--
Cordially,
Noufal