[Inpycon] Pulling back.

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:36:23 CEST 2012

Dhananjay Nene <dhananjay.nene at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> I would like to contribute on the sponsorship packages front. Have not
> been able to review the information Noufal has sent. Unfortunately
> spending almost every waking hour on a task that finishes this
> 24th. Would request that I get some time to review it and revert 25th
> night. I noticed some comments about there being a upper limit on the
> number of sponsorship packages. Just as an example I had strongly felt
> any such limits are likely to be counterproductive. I shall help push
> forward the overall sponsorship discussion post 25th.

[...]

Makes sense.

I didn't incorporate the collated feedback which you sent from last
years event. I just wanted to get the ball rolling. My main reason for
the modular thing was that people have specific needs and we price
things based on their popularity. They get to pick and choose, we throw
in a few freebies based on how much they're giving us and it's a
sponsorship package. They also have some control on exactly how much
they want to spend.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

We must believe in free will. We have no choice. -Isaac B. Singer