[Inpycon] Venue for 2012

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:23:38 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,
    This is a little premature perhaps but given that we a significant
amount of time last 3 years on selecting the venue, I think it might
be a good idea to throw this into the wild right now.

     Anand P. and I chatted about this a while ago and I'm for opening
up the discussion right now as well. Getting this semi-finalised would
mean more time to actually do the conference.

     The default location would be Pune based on the 2 years in one
city "policy" but constructive opposing views are welcome. If the
stakeholders for the various cities are coming to Pune, we could spend
some time after the AGM to trash this out as well.

Thanks!

--
~noufal