[Inpycon] Receiving funds from foreign sponsors

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:42:41 CET 2011

I spoke with an IAS officer dealing with FCR Act implementation about
the possibility of getting foreign funds. (see below for the actual
conversation).

In his opinion it is too tedious and time consuming to get prior approval.

I think it will more convenient to make the foreign sponsors pay the
travel expenses of the speaker.

Anand