[Inpycon] Sponsorship confirmations

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:27:35 CEST 2011

We received one more confirmed gold sponsorship earlier today from Vayana
Enterprises. The payment was made earlier today. It is a Chennai based
company with a dev center in pune. They have 2 python based b2b SAAS
financial services connecting enterprises and banks.  Full disclosure: They
also are my clients.