[Inpycon] Keynote speaker confirmed

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:10:08 CEST 2011

Awesome. Some more info about him Ctrl-C/V'ed from pycon site

Python core developer and consultant. PSF board member.

Formerly Chief Visualization Officer at EWT/Fattoc and Director of
Technology for Sauce Labs.

Author of the set module, itertools module, peephole optimizer, much of the
collections module, and dozens of ASPN cookbook recipes.