[Inpycon] Financial aid

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:14:01 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> There is. 3 Tier AC exists in most trains. Many have 2 Tier AC, few
>>> have First Class AC.
>>
>> there is no 3rd class in Indian railways. There is 1st ac, and 2nd ac -
>> either 2 or 3 tier.
>
> 3 tier AC is called "third AC". Even indian railways calls it so.
> http://indianrail.gov.in/between_Imp_Stations.html
>
> We never talked about 3rd class, we were only talking about 3rd AC.

Updated consolidated policy for student reimbursement.

a. Upto 5 students for students with an accepted talk or tutorial. If
more than 5 students are eligible, the team selecting the talks will
decide the subset of 5 who qualify.
b. Student ID + Letter from institution required
c. Upto III tier II class AC Rail Fare / Bus Fare (upto Rs. 2500 round
trip) + Stipend of Rs.750 per day of attendance per student.
d. Payment after the talk against bills produced for travel.

If no more comments received by midnight tonight - this passes.