[Inpycon] finalising the sponsorship amounts

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Mon Jan 31 12:33:56 CET 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 16:55 +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > they are not really bothered about brochures - they just want to
> know
> > 'how much'.
>
> Well, you already have the amounts then. I thought it might be a good
> idea to give them a "document"

I have to wait for the end of the day and official word that the amounts
are confirmed. At one of our fossconfs, platinum was put at 1 L, and
later the group decided to change it to 2 L - unfortunately the guy who
was doing the brochure did not check his mail and sent the brochures to
the parties (who were prepared to pay 2L) and they wound up signing for
1L. So am a bit cautious.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves