[Inpycon] Decision making / Consensus building process.

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 12:15:38 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 22 2011, steve wrote:

[...]

> ...and +1 to this too. Although most of us in the Pune team were
> relatively inactive the during the last 2 conferences, we are
> enthusiastic about this one, initial hiccups notwithstanding.

[...]

Growing pains methinks. You have to feel them if you want to grow.

If PyCon was managed completely by a single company (or a single company
had a strong role in it like ThoughtWorks did for RubyConf), I think
things would be a lot smoother and there would be less slippages and
things.

However, this kind of organic (for want of a better term) decision
making is much more fun and interesting than something super systematic.

--
~noufal