[Inpycon] Necessity of foreign delegates. Was Re: Notes from InPyCon planning meeting of local Pune Team

JAGANADH G jaganadhg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:34:13 CET 2011

> It is unfortunate that we are discussing the whys and not the
> hows of things at this point of time. I am sorry to say, but
> the original email by the O.P to the list was highly uncalled
> for at this time.

+1

There is no pint in discussing this issue. The simple reason or hard one is
that *having a non-indian core Python Contributor adds more value/ price to
the conference. It makes the sponsors to think that IPSS is running an
"International Python Event" *

In a single sentence : It is more or less a marketing strategy .

That is what I feel

--
JAGANADH G