[Inpycon] Issue / Task Tracking for Pycon India

Shalin Jain shalinjain at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 09:32:48 CET 2011

Hi Guys,

Tenmiles would be happy to offer our upcoming SaaS based Issue
tracking / Customer support solution for the purpose of the conference
at no cost. Would be nice if you could give us a mention on the
website.

The app is completely written in Python and has been in development
for last 1 year.

Basically, it is the SaaS version of our existing product
http://www.helpdeskpilot.com/ and would be branded as HappyFox.

Currently the app is used by many customers (in production) and we are
giving out accounts on invitation only.

The product would hit the market towards mid-march. Let me know if you
would like to take it for a spin and see if it fits your needs.

Shalin Jain
http://twitter.com/shalin10
http://about.me/shalinjain