[Inpycon] Issue / Task Tracking for Pycon India

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 05:49:32 CET 2011

2011/2/15 Gora Mohanty <gora at mimirtech.com>:
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Dhananjay Nene
> <dhananjay.nene at gmail.com> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> One of the first things I tried to look at is the availability of a hosted /
>> SaaS offering for Issue / Task Tracking.  Note: self hosting is something I
>> would really like to avoid to save time and energy.
> [...]
>
> Not sure about what software your options are built on, but for Python,
> there is Roundup: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/roundup . Especially nice
> is the email integration. The drawback is that one would need to host
> it oneself.

I don't really agree that we used exclusively use python-only software
for running the conference.

The code for in.pycon.org website is hosted on github.

https://github.com/anandology/in.pycon.org

I'm going to start working on putting the new website there. One
option is to use the same issue tracker for managing the conference.

Anand