[Inpycon] Can we *fscking* grow up ?

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Fri Feb 11 12:51:09 CET 2011

<RANT>
Ok, this is ridiculous. I see a `Dhananjay Nene` voting for all /except/ Pune.
WTF ??

If anyone is jobless enough to game polls rather than actually contribute
towards having a successful conf, I would like to *see* their code and then
educate them just /why/ a good conference might do them a world of good.

It is disgusting to even imagine that at least one (or possibly more) people
here do not have the maturity to understand that this list and the discussions
here are *larger* than any individual member or city or group. The primary
objective here is to have an awesome conf. that we can all benefit from.

IMHO, these fscking script-kiddies who think it is /cool/ to break a easily
breakable system would get lost going down a flight of stairs if they are tasked
to do so.

To these idiots: Please go amuse yourselves in other ways (I am sure you have
enough practice) and leave the real work to those of us who are serious.
</RANT>

cheers,
- steve
--