[Inpycon] Doodle for venue selection

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 12:27:08 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Baishampayan Ghose <b.ghose at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> > way better than survey monkey anyway. But also liable to be 'packed'.
>>
>> Woah! It seems there are many supporters of Coimbatore outside this
>> list, their numbers are soaring :)
>>

> I have a very big doubt Kenneth has written a Python script to game
> the poll.

Ok, that was meant to be sarcastic, but no offence intended :)

Hey, I never saw "Shamshad Eqbal", "Abdin", "Reji", "Aakash" etc
on this list. What are their second names ? Anyone ?

I will veto vehemently if someone goes ahead and takes a decision
based on this poll. It is evidently being gamed.

--
--Anand