[Inpycon] The Final Chennai Bid

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 06:54:59 CET 2011

A few piecemeal comments.

You're totally correct about the venue and booking. I'm concerned about
two things.

  - The venue should be big *enough*. Our audience size will be on the
    higher 3 digit number side (say 800). Any college that has a big
    auditorium as well as a few big lecture halls will be enough. The
    only thing is that we can't consider venues that are *too* big and
    *too* small. I think any somewhat modern educational institution is
    fine.

  - You should have enough good relations with the college to actually
    book it if we decide on it. It should be more than "there's this
    collge in Chennai that we can use. I've never been there but I've heard
    that huge".

But from your statements below, I think both of these are taken care of
so I think it's cool.

Your final comments about the groundwork are correct as well. Things
like the website, sponsors, publicity etc. will have to be "India wide"
anyway so we can leave those for now.

The nitty gritty of groundwork and the elevated blood pressure of
keeping track of all the things going on are the only *real* things
you'll have to pick up.

On Fri, Feb 11 2011, kausikram krishnasayee wrote:

> Here is a detailed explanation of what Chennai has, what Chennai offers, and
> more importantly where Chennai is lagging behind.

[...]