[Inpycon] venue

Abishek Goda goda.abishek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:14:44 CET 2011

Hi,

> This is the only way you can make ppl shut their mouth and overlook the real
> issue - > that it looks like the conference is owned by a handful of ppl.
> This is one reason why not many ppl come out to extend a helping hand and I
> am one of them.

Honestly, i've been following these emails (passively, of course)
since the last inpycon and this is the first time i am hearing this
allegation. The point is not if someone is hand holding the whole
show. The point is whether is show is happening. I don't think any
email said anything about who should or not help.

Abishek