[Inpycon] venue

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:42:08 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 10 2011, Anubha Dadhich wrote:

[...]

> This is one reason this mailing list sucks Big time. It is meant for a
> closed group of ppl. You can never make it an All India conference.
> Last time it was owned by Noufal, this time it will be owned by
> Kenneth.

I don't recollect seeing you picking anything up. Like we said earlier
over here, if someone from an active user group mails with details on
the number of people who are there who can help and if they have a
venue, no one is going to stand in the way.

> No wonder It is same set of ppl who give presentations year after
> year.

The CFP was open, the proposals were invited from all over. Did you
submit a proposal? I withdrew mine to make place for other
presentations.

The list has been free of this kind of partisanship till now. Please
don't start it.
[...]