[Inpycon] venue

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Feb 9 03:03:14 CET 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 12:39 +0530, kausikram krishnasayee wrote:
> What i would appreciate though is that if we can take a
> call on Rajalakshmi Engineering College. then fixing up a venue is a
> phone
> call away.

I have been a strong ardent advocate of holding it in Rajalakshmi - the
venue is in a scenic location far from the pollution of the city. The
college is full of python enthusiasts. The management is supportive.
There are hotels of all kinds nearby. Hostel accomodation could be
available. Management is willing to provide buses for transport from and
to the city. There are sufficient halls with a/c.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves