[Inpycon] accomadations

gaurav luthra gauravluthra06 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 13:15:41 CEST 2011

Folks,
Any updates on cost effective accomodations around the venue ? I think it
would be good if the organisers can arrange accomodations on-campus ie.
Hostel Rooms in Symbiosis itself. That would be a better option for people
who want to conduct coding sprints till late night.
Please update accomodations as the conf is drawing near.

--
~GAURAV LUTHRA~