[Inpycon] venue

Navin Kabra navin at smriti.com
Tue Aug 16 05:29:59 CEST 2011

Full clarification:

PyCon venue is: Symbiosis Vishwabhavan on S.B. Road. (Landmark: this is the
building with a statue of R.K. Laxman's common man in front). Also, there
are many different Symbiosis campuses all over Pune, so we should definitely
make it a point to tell delegates that it is important to remember
"Vishwabhavan" and "S.B. Road" otherwise they could end up at the wrong end
of town.

Actually, Symbiosis Law College, which the building adjacent to Symbiosis
Vishwabhavan is also hosting some of the tracks - but there is no need to
mention that right now and confuse people. Vishwabhavan is the more well
known of the two, so we can stick to that.

SICSR (Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research) is wrong. It is
not the same institute. It is not near Vishwabhavan. It definitely needs to
be removed from the website.