[Inpycon] Local contact for Raymond

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:18:39 CEST 2011

Dhananjay Nene <dhananjay.nene at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> Its absolutely feasible - its about 3-4 hrs one way of driving time
> depending upon time of travel. Its just that if it aligns with the
> travel plans, then saves someone 6-8 hrs (premature optimization :)
> ) - assuming the schedule largely lines up - in this case perhaps it
> may not.

[...]

Well then, I think it would be safest to get someone from Pune who is
willing to travel to coordinate this. If he can find someone in Mumbai
who is coming aroung the time Raymond arrives, he can "outsource" the
transport but otherwise, it would be his responsibility to go there and
pick Raymond up.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

Always be sincere, even when you don't mean it. -Irene Peter