[Inpycon] FYI. On vacation

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:37:14 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 25 2011, Dhananjay Nene wrote:
>
> > I shall be on vacation starting the coming Friday night thru May 16th. I
> am
> > likely to be monitoring mails sporadically and shall be largely
> extracting
> > myself away from work and all non personal tasks during that duration.
>
> Is there anyone else in Pune who can take over while you're away and
> keep things going? 2 weeks is quite a bit of time and we're already
> behind in putting the CFP out.
>
> Specifically on the matter of CFP, BG and Ramki from Pune have already been
working on the matter and we did discuss we'll try to get it out by 26th.
I'll touch base again with them to help bring the matter to a closure
hopefully before I leave, though I'm sure some continuing activities will be
there on the front which they will continue with. With regards to topics
related to venue Navin, and Harshad have already been working on the same so
they should be able to respond as necessary. I haven't actively pursued the
sponsorship thread within Pune yet which I intend to do once I am back.  I
think should it require any active intervention beyond these topics, I think
the team should be able to come together quickly to do the needful. Given
that this is the prime time for vacations, I wouldn't be surprised if some
others have also made plans for vacations.