[Inpycon] Tutorials

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:21:06 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 07:49 -0400, Steve Holden wrote:
> but Gloria and Peter made sure that an additional sum did indeed go to
> improving the gender balance (somewhat: we went up form 2% to 11% in
> 2010.

any clues as to how the gender balance has improved? We get some amount
of women students who come for meets - and for conferences. But
professional women attending conferences is very rare here. And devs
seem scarce on the ground - like django has just *one* woman in the core
dev group - although there seem to be a fair number on the mailing list
(and practically none on the IRC list)
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves