[Inpycon] thanks

Anish Mangal anishmangal2002 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:49:20 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Sreenivas Reddy T
<thatiparthysreenivas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Really? We had David G., a couple of other core contributors to
>> various projects, some hardware related talks and stuff this year. Do
>> you really feel that the quality was *less* than last year or just
>> that "it could have been better"?
>
> the hard ware talk u mentioned ,there is nothing new in it.
> since i am basically a electronics guy,i knew more than half of that is
> basic
> HDL.

Actually the whole of it was basic HDL, and I got the sense while
presenting that people were still not getting the hang of it (which is
a reasonable expectation, since most of the Python coders would be
from a software background). I had plans of sharing/presenting some of
the HDL code *I* wrote, which would have been interesting, but didn't.
Maybe the hardware talk would have been better suited to a *lightning*
session where most of the audience would know about what was being
presented.

I would love to hear any more negative/positive comments about the talk.