[Inpycon] thanks

Sreenivas Reddy T thatiparthysreenivas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:36:08 CEST 2010

> Really? We had David G., a couple of other core contributors to
> various projects, some hardware related talks and stuff this year. Do
> you really feel that the quality was *less* than last year or just
> that "it could have been better"?

Yeah, I agree with having David and couple of core contributors..out
of our senthil is one.. :)

But here goes one talk.
In Text processing talk , all they explained is string functions and regex
in python.
the same goes to 4-5 talks i listened,which i dont want to pin point.
Could be my selection of talks is bad.

but i liked a lot  these talks,
Functional talk by nene,
screen scraping talk
senthil talk
twisted talk

the hard ware talk u mentioned ,there is nothing new in it.
since i am basically a electronics guy,i knew more than half of that is
basic
HDL.