[Inpycon] Feedback Form

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:58:26 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 24 2010, Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> >   I am thinking ahead slightly here but it would be good to prepare
> > a feedback form on the site for getting feedback from delegates
> > on the conference.
> >
> > The form could be asking things like,
> >
> > 1. How do you rate your experience of the conference ?
> > 2. Quality of talks in general
> > 3. 3 talks which you liked best
> > 4. Quality of food
> > 5. Quality of Hospitality
> > 6. Rating of facilities
> >       1. Halls
> >       2. Wi-FI
> >       3. Projector
> > 7. Any issues you faced ?
> > 8. Specific areas we can improve on Pycon 2011
> > 9. Comments if any
> > 10. Your email address.
>
> [...]
>
> Makes sense. I think it should be online though. Paper forms are hard to
> process later and not very environment friendly. Maybe an extra page on
> the website? We should have some charts for people to scribble feedback
> like last year though.

Yes. I meant online form only. More work for Anand C & Abhishek :)

Of course this need not get ready by tomorrow since we will be getting
in touch with the delegates after the conf through email with the
form link. However earlier the better so that they recall the experiences
correctly.

As last time, we need desk volunteers to take down details of all
delegates including email address. Perhaps for online registrants
this is already available in some database ?

--Anand