[Inpycon] 'sprints'-Bof on saturday at 1730 hrs.

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Thu Sep 23 13:09:01 CEST 2010

Hello,

On #inpycon, while waiting for a decision on inpycon and the ayodhya
verdict, the conversation meandered into "sprints". Since there are no
sprints planned this year, I suggested having a sprint-bof (birds of
feather session) to enable us to bring like-minded folks interested in
contributing to any python *floss* projects of their choice --catchup
with existing contributors and figure out how and what we can do to
increase their number(S).

Baijum suggested we keep the sprint-bof on Saturday at 1730 hrs and if
there are no rooms available, we can use the corridor, or any other
open space that is available. The bof is intended to measure interest
levels and plan for the future so all are welcome.

Thoughts?

Vid || http://svaksha.com