[Inpycon] Ayodhya verdict

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 06:19:13 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:57 PM, Pranav Prakash <pranny at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that there won't be any major issues, and the event will go
> smoothly. I have my flight on Fri evening, so before I leave, I might call
> up Noufal or Anand and check the situation.

I am optimistic and I don't think there will be major issues in Karnataka.
We shouldn't take any drastic step like deciding to cut down the conference
by a day right now. There are many logistics questions that arise like
what happens to those talks scheduled on Saturday and what do we
tell to those guys who do come to give their talks on Saturday ?

Let us not change the plan right now. We need to get the pulse of the people
who are planning to attend before deciding anything.

> --
> *Pranav Prakash*
>
> "This life is more than ordinary"
>
> Twitter <http://twitter.com/pranavprakash> | Blog<http://codecontrol.blogspot.com> |