[Inpycon] Talk Schedules

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:26:31 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Sathishkumar Duraisamy <
flowerslab at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am not mean this,
>

> >"he means that different talks are of different length, so to go to talk
> >A one has to leave talk B early (of course if you leave any of the
> >halls, you are unlikely to get into any other hall)"
>
> Actually, talks are scheduled well. I mean, in day one, session three, from
> 11:45 to 12:15, all the three talks are something related to web. Instead of
> that, I believe it will be good if we have things in some other domain say
> AI, image processing, or object model. I hope all other things are very
> good. For example, in day two, afternoon session, I need not move from
> auditorium, since I am in the field of embedded with c++, python, linux...

 Those were just happenstance since the theme I used for scheduling
is this.

1. Auditorium - Talks on Hardware/Mobile/Windows/3D/DB/Algorithms etc.
2. Hall 1- Talks on Web/Internet/Search/Python & Conf Advocacy/Misc
3. Hall 2 - All Introductory Talks/Testing/GUI/Image Processing etc.

Anything else is just coincidental.

I will publish a blog about this so that people have a rough idea where
to go for a specific topic even if they don't have a schedule in hand.

--Anand

> with thanks
> Sathishkumar

>> > I'm not sure I understand. What is it that you want?
>>
>> he means that different talks are of different length, so to go to talk
>> A one has to leave talk B early (of course if you leave any of the
>> halls, you are unlikely to get into any other hall)
>> --
>> regards
>> Kenneth Gonsalves

--Anand