[Inpycon] Session chairs

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:33:01 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
        We need a few people (one person per hall per session - morning
and afternoon) to chair the sessions.

        The job is quite simple. Just time the talk and control the
presentation. Make sure that it doesn't go over time and moderate
questions asked.

        It's not that tedious but it requires commitment (be in the same
hall for a whole session). It's extremely important to keep the
conference going smoothly though.

        All the people who are interested and who can help out with
this, reply on this thread and we'll coordinated it.

        The conference is almost here. All of us have been working
really hard and this is the last mile. Just one last push and we'll have
done it! :)

Thanks