[Inpycon] Content distribution

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 16:22:12 CEST 2010

Okay. I've confirmed with Kamal about the CD. They're going to
distribute the DVD with their contact at actual price. It comes to 125
INR per DVD. Some sessions will have 2 DVDs. Some will have one. It's
not binding on anyone to buy these but if they want, they can.

We will be giving them a place in the hallway to collect
names/addresses/money from the people who want the DVD.

>From our side, we'll be putting up a blog post about this and will be
mentioning them on website as a "media partner". They're a small outfit
so they're more interested in publicity rather than money right now and
I thought it was fair.

I saw the application. The presentation and video are stitched together
using HTML5 and the whole thing runs quite smoothly inside a maximised
Firefox.

Comments?