[Inpycon] Hotel accommodation for David

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 09:17:01 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 13 2010, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah wrote:

[...]

> I suggest we try Shilton Suits.
> http://www.shiltonhotels.com/shilton_suites_tariff.html Do not go by
> the list price. If we ask, we do get up to 40% discount on rack rate.
[...]

I visted Shilton today and got their rates/availability. It's pretty
much within our budget but the only place where they have a room
available for the entire duration is at their Hotel in
Koramangala. That's quite out of the way. It's "doable" but if there was
something else a little more to the North, it would be nice. The Shilton
apartments at Ulsoor and at Indira Nagar are unavailable on the dates we
need them.

Any other suggestions? If not, we'll go for the Koramangala hotel.