[Inpycon] change needed in the registration page

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 17:25:47 CEST 2010

On Sun, Sep 05 2010, kunal ghosh wrote:

>  On 09/05/2010 11:20 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
>> On Sat, 2010-09-04 at 11:18 -0700, Anand Chitipothu wrote:
>>> http://in.pycon.org/2010/register
>> thanks, but proof of payment is not necessary - they should mail ticket
> do we need to email the "doattend" payment confirmation to someone ?

No. Initially, we didn't have netbanking. At this time, if you were
paying offline, it was necessary to send us some kind of proof of
payment so that we could mark the ticket as "paid".

However, we've entered the 21st century now so if you just give us the
ticket/order number and payment details, we can check online and confirm
your ticket.

[...]