[Inpycon] Mobile Apps as prize to participants

kunalkant sen kunalkantsen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:45:40 CEST 2010

Dear Friends,

How about giving mobile application (paid one) as prize. Why i am writing
this to list. Below is my explanation.

Mobile app ecosystem is not growing as expected, we have lots of apps, but
people find difficulty to download, pay for those apps. We are trying to
find other solutions/channels to take this forward and build robust platform
for showcase good application and motivate app developer to develop
intuitive apps. One example is xblockr, link http://www.xblockr.com.

I can talk to xblockr and others and even persuade them to give away few
free.
What you guys think.

Warm Regards
Kunal Kant Sen